OPPO N1 smartphone
Chinese smartphone maker OPPO, launched in the Indian market, its latest sensation OPPO N1, the world’s first smartphone with revolving camera for price tag of INR 39,999.
OPPO N1 comes with swivel camera and comes with support for running CyanogenMod OS, which is an open operating system based on Android 4.3 and developed by Cyanogen Inc.
This is OPPO first smartphone in India and will be available in 12 cities across India including Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
OPPO N1 world first smartphone with rotating camera
Features to look forward to –
- Display – 5.9 inch IPS display with resolution 1920 x 1080 Full HD with pixel density of 377 ppi
- Camera – 13-megapixel sensor with dedicated ISP, rotating camera that move to 206 degree angle, Dual mode LED
- Processor – 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core & 2GB RAM
- Graphics card – Adreno 320
- Memory – 16/32 GB internal storage, not expandable
- OS – Android 4.2
- Battery – capacity 3610 mAh
- Connectivity – USB OTG, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display,
- GPS, NFC
- O-Touch – Slide up or down, left or right, tap, double tap and long press for different functionality
Plenty of features, considering it having a rotating camera sounds amazing, but for the price tag a little too much.
Follow us on Facebook page www.facebook.com/techourview and also follow us on Twitter @techourview, you can send in your comments and feedback by using #techourview.
The E Ink Android smartphone offers all the functions of a regular smartphone, with 4 weeks of battery life (1 week for normal usage) and weighs 80gm.
Because E Ink screens don’t use any power when not actively changing displays, the phones would last as long as 4 weeks when on standby.
Like most e-readers, the interface is a little slow and not as lag-free, and the display has a lower resolution—unlike regular smartphones; but it does offer a better viewing experience under direct, strong sunlight.
The cameraless phone was developed by Taiwanese company E Ink that is currently working together with other companies to bring full-fledged E-Ink smartphones to the market.
The E Ink Android Smartphone is expected to cost €150 (US$200).
Follow us on Facebook here & tweet to us by typing @techourview
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110, a 7-inch WiFi only variant of Galaxy Tab 2 available for pre-booking in India for Rs. 13,900.
Previously launched by Samsung, the Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 was a WiFi+3G model, currently available at a price of Rs. 19,500.
The features to look for are :
- Display of 7″ IPS display & resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
- OS – Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Performance – Dual-core 1 GHz Processor, 1GB RAM.
- Camera – 3 MP rear camera with 720p HD video recording capability; 0.3 MP VGA front camera for video calls.
- Memory – 16 GB internal storage, expandable MicroSD card slot up to 32 GB.
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and A-GPS connectivity.
- Additional features – Face-Unlock feature is part of Jelly Bean.
There are plenty of tablets available in the market in the Rs. 10,000 range.
Mobile Web Congress is going to be held in Barcelona 25 – 28 February 2013.