Facebook Home launched initially for HTC’s new smartphone, the HTC First and its Android app is now available on Google Play Store.
Facebook Home is the mobile experience that puts your friends at the heart of your phone. And when you download Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting with friends when you’re using other apps.
- Glance at your phone for the latest photos and posts from your friends
- With chat heads and Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting when you’re using other apps
- See news as it happens with bigger, bolder notifications
- Get right to Facebook, Instagram and other essentials
Install the latest Messenger and Facebook apps for the full Home experience.
- Facebook Messenger: http://bit.ly/fbandroidmessenger
- Facebook for Android: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
Facebook Home Cover Feed
You can see posts from your News Feed as soon as switch your phone on.
Swipe through to see more, double tap to like a post, and comment right from cover feed.
Chat Heads and Messenger
Facebook Home Chat Heads
Install Messenger to send and receive texts and Facebook messages from the same spot. Jump in and out
of conversations while you do other things, like watch videos and browse the web. Reply
right from chat heads, or move them around if you’re not ready to respond.
Facebook Home Notifications
Notifications from Facebook appear right on your home screen and stick around
until you need them. Open a notification with a tap or clear them away to see your cover feed.
Facebook Home App Launcher
Launch your favorite apps and post to Facebook from the same spot.You choose
what’s on your app launcher—press and hold an app then drag it where you want it.
You can download the Facebook app from here – http://goo.gl/nF8fY
Follow us on Facebook here – http://www.facebook.com/techourview or on Twitter @techourview.