Chinese smartphone maker OPPO, launched in the Indian market, its latest sensation OPPO N1, the world’s first smartphone with revolving camera for price tag of INR 39,999.
OPPO N1 comes with swivel camera and comes with support for running CyanogenMod OS, which is an open operating system based on Android 4.3 and developed by Cyanogen Inc.
This is OPPO first smartphone in India and will be available in 12 cities across India including Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Features to look forward to –
- Display – 5.9 inch IPS display with resolution 1920 x 1080 Full HD with pixel density of 377 ppi
- Camera – 13-megapixel sensor with dedicated ISP, rotating camera that move to 206 degree angle, Dual mode LED
- Processor – 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core & 2GB RAM
- Graphics card – Adreno 320
- Memory – 16/32 GB internal storage, not expandable
- OS – Android 4.2
- Battery – capacity 3610 mAh
- Connectivity – USB OTG, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display,
- GPS, NFC
- O-Touch – Slide up or down, left or right, tap, double tap and long press for different functionality
Plenty of features, considering it having a rotating camera sounds amazing, but for the price tag a little too much.
Follow us on Facebook page www.facebook.com/techourview and also follow us on Twitter @techourview, you can send in your comments and feedback by using #techourview.