Finally the news that we have all been waiting for is out, its official BBM for Android & iOS is out. In few hours BBM for Android will show up on Google Play store and for iOS users on App Store & Samsung App store.
This is how BlackBerry plans to roll out BBM for both iOS & Android users:
- Download BBM from either Android Play Store or iOS app store.
- Once you install the app, open it, and enter your email address to hold your spot in line
- When you reach front of line, you will be sent an email and you can start using BBM.
For updates on how quickly the line is moving you can follow @BBM on Twitter.
- Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
- BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
- Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
- Share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
- See when contacts are responding to your message
- Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
BBM lets you protect your privacy. You control it:
- You chose how to share your information – BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it’s more private and you always control who can contact you
- You chose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
- Chat and Share with many at once:
- Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren’t part of your own BBM contact list.
- Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
- Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
Create your own BBM profile:
- Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
- Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel.
For Android users, you can download app from here, http://goo.gl/IAZD8r
For iOS users, you can download app from here, http://goo.gl/xVRcug
Tell us what you like about the app, download today. Tweet to us at @techourview or include hashtag #techourview