The latest addition to the X Men series, is the X Men – Days of Future Past releasing in theatres worldwide on 23rd of May 2014.
Check out the official trailer of the movie here,
Story – The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The famous characters from the original “X-Men” film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from “X-Men: First Class,” in an epic battle that must change the past – to save our future.
- Hugh Jackman as Wolverine – the man with Regenerative Healing, Superhuman Senses & Adamantium Claws
- Charles Xavier as James McAvoy – is most powerful telepath in the world.
- Bingbing Fan as Blink – has an ability to teleport objects and people
- Daneil Cudmore as Colussus – incredible strength, gargantuan size, and nearly indestructible metallic form
- Shawn Ashmore as Iceman – ability to generate sub-freezing temperatures, he can create ice projectiles, ice shields, and even coat himself in a full body suit of ice armor
- Ellen Page as Kitty – ability to phase through solid objects.
- Ian Mckellen as Magneto – power of magnetism
- Patrick Stewart as Professor X – most powerful Telepathy, is a Genius Intellect, Illusion Casting
- Halle Berry as Storm – has ability to savage hurricanes and control the weather
- Adan Canto as Sunspot – has the power to absorb solar energy and rechannel it for superhuman strength, flight, and infrared radiation.
- Booboo Stewart as Warpath – With his superhuman strength, heightened senses, speed, agility and stamina, Warpath is a new breed of warrior.
- Nicholas Hoult as Beast – intelligent scientist and inhuman agility and superhuman strength
- Michael Fassbender as Magento – from X Men First class – powerful and master at magnetism
- Jennifer Lawerence as Mystique – know as raven takes the form of any human body
- Omar Sy as Bishop – capability to absorb and re-channel energy
Quite a star studded cast, so whose side are you on X Men Original or X Men First Class. Send in your comments and feedback using #xmenfuturepast or tweet to us @hotcorenet.
Follow us on Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/Hotcore or on Twitter @hotcorenet.