It comes packed with features like –
- 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, Nikon’s 51-point AF system and wireless connectivity.
- Get most detail-rich images possible and brilliant HD video.
- ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to Hi-2 of 25,600) – allows more versatile shooting to capture challenging conditions such as nature at twilight or even sports under less-than-ideal lighting.
- New 51-Point AF System with Multi-CAM 3500DX AF module.
- Autofocus & exposure comes with Nikon’s 3D Color Matrix Metering II 2,016 pixel RGB sensor and Scene Recognition System.
- You can shoot at up to six frames per second (fps) at full resolution and up to seven fps when using the new 1.3x crop mode at a slightly reduced resolution.
- New high resolution LCD screen is 3.2-inches, super high resolution of 1,229K dots.
- Spot White Balance allows for quick and precise white balance adjustment while shooting in live view. .
- You can now share images with WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter.1 up to 49 feet away by downloading Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app from Google Play for Android devices.
- With a press of the dedicated video record button, video can be recorded at 1080/30p, or at 60i/50i (in 1.3x Crop Mode) for optimal playback on many HDTV’s when connected via HDMI.
The Nikon D7100 will be available for sale in March 2013 with price of $ 1599.95 with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens or $1199 for body only.